Mike is dynamic leader with solid management experience, accomplished in the development of special fitness initiatives, personal performance program and customized exercise technique training.
He worked with prestigious fitness gyms such as Gold’s Gym Philippines and Fitness First Hong Kong as a personal fitness trainer and along with other independent fitness studios.
He uses different training approaches in order to achieve the client’s goals like functional movement, resistance training, martial arts, corrective movement and core strength while making each session fun and exciting.
He believes that good health is the most important investment in life.
“In our daily lives, there are pressure that we don’t know that may harm our body especially stress levels, sleep, lifestyle and many other factors. Physical activity improves the quality of life. Good Health benefits improves blood circulation, which reduces the risk of heart disease, keeps weight under control, prevent bone loss, boost energy level, help manage stress and many more. At Heat Performanz, our utmost goal is to help you balance and improve your lifestyle. Take a step and train with us in creating a new you!”
Certified American Muscle and Fitness Master and Personal Trainer (AMFPT)
Certified Professional Personal Fitness Trainer ( IPTFA)
Resisted Movement Training (personal Training on the Net) Int’l Premier Training PTA global
Certified functional Movement Systems trainer (Level 1)(FMS)
Certified TRX suspension trainer ( Fitness Anywhere International)
Certified RIP trainer (level 1) (Fitness Anywhere International)
Certified VIRP trainer (Fit pro) ops
Certified Kettlebell (level 1) (IKFF)
Certified functional training specialist (level 1) 4fitness
Certified VITL trainer (Stroops Academy)
Certified Fitness Thai Boxing Instructor (IPTFA)
Certified SMR-CORE trainer (trigger point Performance)
CPR and First Aid certified (HK Red Cross)
– Received one of the Ten Outstanding Fitness Coach award (Hong Kong China Bodybuilding & Fitness Association, 2013)
– Column Writer representing Fitness First, South China Morning Post Sunday edition 2012, Glamour Gurus
– Featured in Hong Kong Tatler, Jan 2012, Dynamic Duos (meet the Fitness Gurus who train Hong Kong Sporty Elite by Jakki Phillips)
– Personal Fitness Trainer of the Year, Gold’s Gym Philippines (2004) for showing very satisfactory performance, very good working attitude, continuing education credits, voluntary work in ethics and welfare committee.
Heat Performanz is a fitness provider of different health and fitness training:
– Small Group Class
– Personal Training – one on one / two on one
– Outdoor Group Training
For weight loss, gain, wellness coaching for 3 Months & 6 Months, send a request for a quote through email at [email protected].